- One of the two men arrested in separate incidents had been involved in an MVA and left the scene, police said.
- A Cutchogue man is facing a slew of charges after he drove impaired by drugs and crashed into road signs and a guardrail on County Road 104 in Riverside yesterday morning, police said.
- A 61-year-old Greenport man was charged with driving while intoxicated following a crash on First Street in the village last night.
- Southold Town Police charged a 51-year-old Laurel man with aggravated driving while intoxicated after a crash on Peconic Bay Boulevard last night.
- RIverhead Town Police said Joseph Carr, 13, has been missing from Timothy Hill Children’s Ranch since 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 13.
- The suspect, a Bronx man identified with the help of NYPD detectives, had eluded arrest by staying at different locations around Suffolk County and NYC.
- A Greenport man produced a forged driver’s license and was found in possession of a controlled substance when stopped by police on Main Road yesterday afternoon, according to a police press release.
Countywide Police News