- Route 25 in Southold was briefly closed Friday morning after an eastbound driver crashed into a parked vehicle.
- A 25-year-old Mattituck woman was charged with driving while intoxicated early this morning she swerved into the oncoming lane of travel and forced a police officer’s vehicle off the roadway, Southold Town Police said in a press release.
- A 16-year-old Mattituck youth trying to evade police lost control of his vehicle and crashed on Main Road in Peconic at about 8:20 last night, Southold Town Police said in a press release this morning.
- Two Lake Ronkonkoma men were injured early this morning when the floor they were walking on at an abandoned factory in East Marion gave way. Dean Giannopoulos and Vincent Inzone, both 20, were on the second floor of the Oki-do property on Shipyard Lane when the collapse occurred and they fell 20 feet onto a cement ...
- One of the two men arrested in separate incidents had been involved in an MVA and left the scene, police said.
- A Cutchogue man is facing a slew of charges after he drove impaired by drugs and crashed into road signs and a guardrail on County Road 104 in Riverside yesterday morning, police said.