- The league-leading Tuckers pulled out an exciting win last night in Bridgehampton, when Corrine Reeda sunk the game-winning layup with just 5 seconds left on the clock.
- Ahkee Anderson scored 17 points to lead the Porters to victory over Port Jefferson last night at Greenport High School.
- Southold got past McGann-Mercy in a non-league game yesterday at Southold High School.
- Mattituck defended its undefeated League VII record last night and handed Port Jefferson its first league loss with a 48-43 win at Mattituck High School.
- McGann-Mercy (3-3, 3-4) dominated Southold/Greenport (0-4, 2-4) throughout, finishing with a 56-37 victory.
- It was an easy outing for the Tuckers, as they controlled the tempo from the get-go on their way to a blowout win.
- In a good game in which both teams made some costly errors, Mattituck held on for the win.