- CSEA members have worked for almost three years without a contract in Southold Town.
- Hampton Jitney buses will run in three loops this year to bring visitors to enjoy the bounty of the North Fork during the harvest “shoulder” season; the shuttles could one day be permanent.
- The special event to honor senior Porters and cheerleaders will take place Friday at 7 p.m. on the Greenport High School football field.
- The agricultural tour included stops at Shinn Estate Vineyards and Harbes on the North Fork.
- The day after the district cancelled the Greenport Porters varsity football team’s season, school officials said they’ll host a ceremony Friday night to honor seniors.
- Many Southold property owners have voiced opposition to the plan, stating that they would not stand to benefit from the proposed benefits of a national historic corridor.
- Neighbors said jitney-sized buses were making U-turns near Vineyard 48 in Cutchogue this weekend.
- Two other suspects in an alleged Southold gang attack were indicted Wednesday morning, with a third slated to follow later in the day.