- Manuel Claudio was a whaler who set foot in Greenport in 1870 and established the longtime Claudio’s legacy.
- Southold Town Supervisor Scott Russell said he felt the town could do better with legislation that better addresses the short term rental issue.
- Bike and race events could still be held in the fall and winter months, Southold Town Supervisor Scott Russell said.
- We have the power to fight back, not with guns, not with knives or beatings, but with the power of human connection. By holding hands, wrapping our arms around each other, and choosing love. Just love.
- The crowd marched, sang and illuminated the darkness of evil with the light of solidarity at a vigil for Charleston held last night in Greenport.
County to spray local marshes for mosquito larvae Tuesday; first mosquito sample tests positive for West Nile virusSuffolk County plans aerial larvicide applications tomorrow, June 30 at certain salt marshes across the county, including locations in the towns of Riverhead, Southold and Southampton.
- Get ready to celebrate America’s birthday with some spectacular fireworks shows right here on the North Fork.
- Fourth of July on the North Fork means carnival rides, parades, fireworks and plenty of events for the whole family.
- Residents are invited to explore the sculpture garden at Peconic Landing and bring a picnic.
- Fire up your grill — Kayleigh’s recipe for a delicious shrimp marinade.
Public Meetings Calendar