- No residential use will be allowed on the first floor of the building on Carpenter Street, according to the Greenport Village planning board.
- The man failed field sobriety tests, police said.
- Mattituck resident Thomas Pileski wants to keep the environment safe for future generations.
- Suffolk County’s new area code will be 934, the New York State Public Service Commission today announced today. Local telephone companies have been directed to activate the new 934 area code before the end of the third quarter of 2016. The commission chose to implement the new area code as an “overlay” ...
- The free reading of “A Christmas Carol” takes place Saturday at 4 p.m. at the First Universalist Church of Southold.
- The Southold Board of Education supports Superintendent David Gamberg’s effort to “tamp down” on field testing and keep it voluntary.
- East Marion firefighters brought presents to delighted children in Greenport and East Marion last weekend.
- Students were honored for excellence in academics, sports and art in the Southold School District Wednesday night.
Public Meetings Calendar