- The hearing will be held in East Hampton Thursday at 4:30 p.m.
- Mary O’Brien said the joyful birth of a new granddaughter was bittersweet with her husband not there to share in the miracle.
- The debate will take place on tomorrow from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Floyd Memorial Library in Greenport.
- The North Fork could see up to seven inches before all is said and done, according to Tim Morrin of the National Weather Service.
- Councilman Jim Dinizio feels the building could help as a temporary solution.
- The couple needs help in paying bills and replacing their most basic necessities.
- The supervisor said affordable housing and short-term rentals are two hot button issues to be addressed in the coming year.
- Mattituck Fire Department responded to the scene of the accident.
- North Fork Legislator Al Krupski is opposed to a bill sponsored by his South Fork colleague Jay Schneiderman, which would fund a $79,000 study of the impacts of the Millstone nuclear power plant on the temperatures of the L.I. Sound.
- Join Michele McGovern, personal trainer, for her weekly fitness video! For this week’s workout, you will need a chair, mat, two paper plates (or hand towels) and one weight (optional)
Public Meetings Calendar