- The National Weather Service is tracking a developing coastal low expected to pass near the 40/70 benchmark Wednesday night, which could mean ‘warning level’ snowfall across the region.
Guardian Angels conduct first Greenport patrol, speak to receptive crowd at
Spanish-language Mass at St. AgnesGuardian Angels had a sign-up sheet at a Spanish-language Mass at St. Agnes Saturday, as the congregation welcomed them with applause and thanks.
- The public meeting will be held at the Southold Town recreation center on December 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- The woman was arrested on Pike Street in Mattituck, police said.
- The breakfast will be held until 11 a.m. at the 631 Diner on Saturday.
- Mattituck BOE President Gerard Diffley said he did not feel comfortable with the idea of sending individual athletes to winter track because not all students had been told about the opportunity.
- New owner Brent Pelton said he is “captivated” by Sterling Square and the promise it holds for Greenport.
- The missing use variance was a clerical error that could have been mitigated by a process easier to navigate at Village Hall, said applicants for the North Fork Smoked Fish Co. in Greenport.
Public Meetings Calendar