- The ninth annual run/walk will begin at 9 a.m. at Mattituck High School.
- Greenport Mayor David Nyce said village officials would never ask residents to get a phone card from 7-Eleven to pay their bill.
- Doug Roberts said he’d like to improve communication between the Greenport village board and the public.
- The director of the Junior Guardian Angels has offered to bring the program free to Southold and Greenport, and has pitched a presentation, bringing children along to share their experiences.
- Bishop McGann-Mercy Diocesan High School is proud to announce its Honor Roll and Principal’s List for the 1st quarter of the 2014-2015 school year. To qualify for Honor Roll at McGann-Mercy, students must maintain an overall 90 average, with at least an 85 average in each class. To qualify for Principal’s List at McGann-Mercy, ...
- Children whose fathers are serving overseas spoke at the Mattituck-Cutchogue board of education meeting last week.
- The National Weather Service is tracking a developing coastal low expected to pass near the 40/70 benchmark Wednesday night, which could mean ‘warning level’ snowfall across the region.
Guardian Angels conduct first Greenport patrol, speak to receptive crowd at
Spanish-language Mass at St. AgnesGuardian Angels had a sign-up sheet at a Spanish-language Mass at St. Agnes Saturday, as the congregation welcomed them with applause and thanks.
Public Meetings Calendar