- A Riverhead woman was arrested by Southold Police in Mattituck early this morning and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- The North Fork could see between five and ten inches in the next snow round.
- Dogs at the North Fork Animal Welfare League are now able to get outside and play in the snow.
- Greenport village officials want to know what the public has to say about short-term rentals.
- Only three chances left to see the NFCT’s latest production.
Main Road fire raises questions about overcrowding, permits at rental home as investigation continuesA devastating fire in Southold has left some with questions.
- Costello is scheduled to be arraigned on the indictment on February 11 in Riverhead before State Supreme Court Justice Fernando Camacho.
- Donations are being collected to help those left homeless after a devastating fire in Southold Tuesday.
- Southold Town Supervisor Scott Russell said he continues to get scores of emails daily from around the world blasting the deer cull.
- It only took me 40 years to do something I had intended to do since I was 11. When I was in high school, the March for Life, a peaceful demonstration to advocate for life and protest the legalization of abortion, was just beginning. I finally made it to the 42nd March on Jan. 22, in ...
Public Meetings Calendar